Duration: 1 Year
Pay Rate: PLN 130 ??? 150/Hr
- Participates in or leads Data Center network, server, storage design/migration, performance engineering or problem resolution projects.
- Actively involved in latest industry SDN (Software Defined Networking) technology and ACI (Application Centric Infrastructure) deployments
- Demonstrates good understanding of applying Advanced Technologies to reach the desired architectural service requirements.
- Solves issues across many technologies in network, server, storage, O/S, virtualization, consolidation, middleware, security, applications, operations, content switching, caching and/or content delivery networks, and security.
- Applies good analytic process to help bring any issue to resolution.
- Provides technical support for EMEAR customers during software deployments and Proof of Concepts. This includes working closely with the Account and Engineering teams
- Develops/Co-authors technical white papers in the areas of design, deployment and customer case studies.
- Provides Planning, Designing, Implementation, Operation and Optimization assistance to
- Advanced Services Customers around our client???s Data Center solutions.
- Typically requires university degree equivalent along with 4+ years of experience in network engineering or telecommunications support environment
- CCNP certification or equivalent knowledge
- Nexus 5K/7K platforms product architecture knowledge and hands on experience including Fabric Path, OTV, VDC, VPC technologies
- Understanding of Data Center architecture, experience in planning, design or implementation of Data Center infrastructure
- Will be able to design, deploy & support our client???s data center products with hands-on experience in operation and configuration of Cisco network devices (e.g. routers, switches,
- Storage Networks and Servers)
- Experience with ACI is a strong plus
- CCIE DC certification would be plus
- Strong customer-interaction skills and architectural skills