Job Title Data Analyst
Job Type Contract/ B2B is also possible
Job Location Krakow, PL
We are the EMEAR Analytics and Insights team reporting to the COO of EMEAR Sales. Our mandate is to enable rapid, data-driven decision making at scale across EMEAR Sales by delivering a digital insights and analytics platform to EMEAR’s sales leaders. We are the team behind EMEAR Centre and a number of analytics innovations in the areas of Sales Insights, Predictive Analytics, Productivity Models and Market Intelligence.
As a EMEAR Sales Data Analyst you will enable business teams with premier insights; you will work with partners and team members to rapidly prototype, deploy and automate analytics at scale. You will design, build, and operationalize predictive models and work on complex (yet fun) business challenges.
Who You’ll Work With:
We are a super team of passionate, creative and results oriented individuals within EMEAR Sales. Our focus is to develop a advanced analytics solutions that are embedded in the most important aspects of the digital sales process.
Who You Are:
You thrive on a multi-tasking, rapid prototyping, and agile development environment, bring superb communication skills and ability to draw conclusions from data and recommend actions
Candidates must meet the minimum requirements outlined.
- BS in Math, Statistics, Data science, Computer science, Engineering, Economics or similar.
- 2-3 + years’ experience in a business/data analyst role developing and using business analytics.
- Demonstrable proficiency in visualization tools such as Tableau and Excel.
- Comfort manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high dimensionality data from varying sources and Advanced SQL skills.
- Experience with data warehousing and data Integration tools.
- Exposure in coding (Python and or R) a plus.
- Self-driven individual, demonstrating continuous learning and creativity, and is naturally collaborative.
- Experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches, operations research and optimization algorithms.
- Good communication skills.