Your Duties :
- Engage with stakeholders to understand the needs of department and the Cyber organization as a whole, gather, collect requirements and perform requirements analysis.
- Acting as a liaison between the business stakeholders, architecture group and Threat Defense operation team
- Supporting software selection process in the project.
- Identify the processes and technology required to introduce recommendations.
- Produce written documentation to support team / project work, report on findings and
- present them to stakeholders when necessary.
- Communicate the benefits of provided recommendations across department and help to address any uncertainty and concern.
- Helping in identification of Key Performance Indicators that would allow stakeholders to measure operation team performance in consistent, unbiased way.
- Tracing and documenting results of ongoing meetings and workshops, gathering feedbacks and project inputs .
Your Experience and Skills :
- You have previous experience as Business Analyst in projects from Cybersecurity domain.
- You have previous experience in IT, IT Infrastructure and Network desired.
- You have exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- You are strong communicator.
- You have excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- You have the ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- You have basic knowledge about Threat Modelling, Threat Hunting and Red Teaming functions.
- You feel confident in working using collaboration tools like JIRA and Confluence.
- Certification in Business Analysis domain beneficial.
- You feel confident in Agile project delivery methodology.