Description of role:
- Architect with experience from the financial sector performing assessments, designing architectures and building SOCs that includes security orchestration, threat intelligence and other advanced detection systems.
- This role requires a high degree of problem solving, adaptation to possibly changing circumstances and a goal oriented focus that will ensure that any obstacles are overcome to achieve the objectives.
Description of assignment:
- The role will be focused on delivering several architecture solutions for the Cyber Defence Centre.
- The responsibilities will include planning, designing a SOC including Security orchestration, Threat intelligence, SIEM and other advanced detection systems
- This will include analysing regulatory requirements, the client???s security requirements and other internal requirements.
- The main work will focus on developing Software Architecture Definitions (SAD) and
- Solution Design Documents (SDD) that describes how to implement these security software and tools.
- To succeed with implementation, supporting work instructions will be developed together with stakeholders.
- Cyber Security Architecture
- Threat Intelligence
- Security Orchestration & automation
- DDOS mitigation
- Cloud Security
- Security monitoring
- TOGAF level II