- Your Duties :
Delivering high quality and consistent service by e-mail, phone or chat
- Resolving queries and complaints, selecting and giving full satisfaction and customer satisfaction
- Advising consumers on product, including size, color, and stock availability, as well as available promotions,
- Maintaining service and product knowledge expertise, contributing to internal documents, procedures and instructions
- Ensuring accurate, valid and complete data input
- Supporting back-end activities of the CRM system??
- Acting as a Consumer Advocate in the organization, interacting with other internal departments. ????
- Building sustainable relationships through open and interactive communication??
- Maintaining sensitive information. Protection of Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Contributing to Continuous Improvement initiatives by delivering ideas and driving standardization and efficiency.??
Your Experience and Skills :
- Naturally accommodating, service-oriented and passionate about hosting and making people happy.??
- Strong customer service focus and relationship building skills, practice attitude. Consumer service challenges
- Minimum 2-3 years of service??
- Knowledge of eCommerce business preferred
- Work experience in a virtual, multi-national set up
- Experience in handling ERP (SAP), SAP CRM and / or Service Management Tool (Case Mgt??
- Ability to foster effective collaboration with a high number of internal stakeholders??
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Fast learner and understanding of systems and processes
- Fluency in German and English
- Ideally having a good life??