Your Duties :
- You will help build SDKs and infrastructure which power creative experiences for augmented reality applications.
- Design, architect and implement software, libraries powered by our core technologies such as Computer Vision, Deep Learning and Computer Graphics.
- Build prototypes and demos to showcase new technologies.
- Work closely with our research scientists to develop efficient algorithms for mobile platforms.
- Build iOS/Android SDKs for augmented reality applications.
- Build continuous integration and test automation for our software projects.
Your Experience and Skills :
- Master or PhD student in computer science or related technical field.
- Strong CS fundamentals (algorithms and data structures) and problem-solving skills.
- 5+ years C++ experience and modern C++ features.
- Experience with mobile platform development (iOS or Android).
- Experience dealing with concurrent systems and architecture.
- Proficiency with performance profiling tools and optimization techniques for mobile platforms.
- Strong computer engineering background with mobile development experience, such as iOS and Android development.
- Knowledge in computer vision, computer graphics and deep learning.
- Experience with SLAM systemsg. monocular, stereo, visual-inertial or RGBD.
- Experience with graphics rendering APIs, such as OpenGL, Metal and Vulkan.
- Experience in performance optimization and/or GPU programming (CUDA, OpenCL, or Metal) for mobile applications.
- Broad understanding of the full machine vision pipeline from sensors to high-level algorithms.
- Flexible Schedule
- Creative Environment
- Friendly Atmosphere
- Professional Training
- Annual Bonus
- Global Team
- People Centric
- Language Courses
- Benefits Package
- Cafeteria System
- Lunch Funds
- Additional Bonuses
- Life Insurance
- Private Healthcare