Skills and experience we are looking for:
- Hands-on Java developer, with a good grasp of Java development and testing best practices
- Strong technical skills, analytical mindset, creative, enjoys the challenge of solving interesting and sometimes difficult technical problems.
- Energetic, self-motivated, can independently manage multiple tasks and stakeholders
- Moderate SQL experience on an enterprise RDBMS database ??? such as DB2 (preferred), Sybase, Oracle, etc.
- Experience with all stages in the development lifecycle of large distributed systems: inception, analysis, design,
- Team player, eager to work in a global organization
- Commercially focused; seeks to understand the requirements and how they will benefit our clients, stakeholders, and business
- Participate in design, build out, and maintenance of a distributed, multi-region, scalable, resilient, and firmwide application inventory system.
- Participate in design and implementation of consolidating multiple infrastructure inventory systems integral to the backbone of the firm???s infrastructure platform
- Collaborate with Platform consumers and the development community at large to analyze and resolve escalations
- Provide technical guidance and support to clients of the application inventory system, gather their requirements, and assess technical feasibility of their requests.
- Clients??? background range from very technical engineers, to more functional and business facing analysts and managers.
- Partner with other engineering teams to understand technology offerings and how they can be applied and leveraged as part of our solutions.
- Our client???ss is a meritocracy where you will be given the tools to help you develop your career.
- You will have access to excellent training programs designed to improve multiple facets of your skills portfolio.
- We value internal mobility.
- The chance to take on new challenges in the firm over time will ensure that you remain stimulated and will help in your continued professional and personal development.