Your Duties :
- Requirements analysis and development of test cases, test design.
- Execute automated tests.
- Test management and track software defects in designated defect tracking tool.
- Work closely with developers and product management staff to assure high quality.
Participate in and provide input during QA process improvement initiatives.
- Communication with the customer in English.
Your Experience and Skills :
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software verification
- Test design and execution skills.
- Understanding of software QA processes and methodologies/tools.
- Very Good knowledge of C# programming languages.
- Object Orientation Programming is extremely important.
- Solid knowledge to interpret results, identify trends and communicate appropriately.
- Excellent communication skills and team-player attitude.
- Advanced knowledge of English.
- Work with the team in an agile (scrum) environment.
- Knowledge of Embedded systems is nice to have.