- Experience in .NET, JVM or any major platforms & knowledge of the related design patterns/paradigms.
- Deep understanding of good software practices – automated tests, continuous delivery, design for testability, refactoring.
Optionally you offer:
- You have an experience with some of: low latency applications, web development.
- You are experienced in designing and implementing application using Service Fabric or Kubernetes.
- You have excellent level of numeracy and an ability to understand and implement mathematical concept.
- You are knowledgeable of the functional programming paradigm or functional languages such as F#, Haskell or Scala.
- You are familiar with Windows OS and related technologies (e.g. MSBuild, MSI).
- You hold a degree with honors in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or Physics, or equivalent level commercial experience.