Job Title : Business Analyst
Location : Krakow, Poland
Client Domain : Banking Services
- The AGILE BA will work with the product owner, business and technology stakeholders to elicit and document user stories and supporting business/system requirements in a just in time approach for an agile enabled development team located in Krakow, Poland. Stakeholders will be located onsite (Krakow) and offsite (North America).
- The successful candidate will use their professional experience as well as innovation to tailor the approach to collecting, describing and documenting user stories and supporting functional and non-functional requirements. In order to tailor the approach their toolkit should include user stories, use cases, process flows, data requirements, wireframes/mockups, non-functional requirements, etc.
- In addition to eliciting, documenting and decomposing business problems and opportunities, they will help quality assurance test solutions and products, collaborate with the UI/UX designer on the user experience and user interface designs, and occasionally step in as a product owner, scrum master, or project manager.
- The AGILE BA will assist the project manager in determining whether the project is still on track, the problem/opportunity can be solved, or the problem/opportunity has already been solved.
- The AGILE BA should exhibit empathy and understanding as they will be an intermediary/mediator, a calming center amid potential controversy and confrontation.
- 3+ years of work experience in IT or business environment and/or B.S./B.A. in computer science, engineering, information systems, or business
- Possesses analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrates applied knowledge of one or more analysis and problem/opportunity decomposition techniques (e.g. process flows, user stories, use case, wireframes/mockups, context diagrams)
- Understands the Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodology
- Demonstrates excellent writing and documentation skills in English.
- Strong Communication skills – communicates easily (in business English) with varying stakeholders in various situations (e.g., controlled situations such as one-on-one interviews, formal information gathering sessions, etc. and informal situations such as discussions via email).
- Understands US financial markets and instruments (either through education or professional experience). Familiarity with securities settlements and corporate actions is an asset.
- Experience with quality assurance is an asset.
- Experience eliciting and documenting user interface requirements are an asset.
- Experience/Knowledge of tools such as Jira, Confluence and MS word, excel ppt.
- Allianz Medical Care
- Multi Sports Card
- Regular Luncheons & Happy Hours
- Christmas gifts, Vouchers & Celebrations
- Free online training course of your choice from Cognixia – A Collabera Learning
- Company: https://www.cognixia.com/all-courses
- LIVE WEBINARS from Cognixia
- A EVENT OF YOUR CHOICE – Up to 500 PLN ( for tenure period > 3 months) and Up to 1500 PLN ( for tenure period > 12 months)