- Knowledge of other foreign language, for example French, Arabic would be an advantage
- A Staffing Manager will have an essential role in daily company operations by:
- Overseeing consultant engineers??? capacity and utilisation rates,
- doing the planning.
- estimation of future needs.
- being the link between Engineering, Sales, Project Management and other departments.
- Identify, advise and assign available resources for pre and post- sales project activities based on resource availability, utilization, technical skills and personal specifications.
- Maintain the current information source of resource skill sets, capacity, schedules and delivery restrictions to manage rapid identification and fulfilment of resources.
- Participate in the development of processes and systems to track, identify and plan resources for project work.
- Achieve a high degree of knowledge of field/ headquarters policies and procedures.
Strategy, Planning & Analysis:
- Manage, maintain and report the key project related data points for future resource optimisation
- Identify and modify resource needs with the project management based on scheduling and requirements
- Collaborate with Management and Subject Matter Experts to identify future skill trends for hiring purposes
- Provide input for staff development/ training
- Single point of contact for all resourcing requirements.
- Understand all types of resource used throughout (Inc contractors, remote support,
- Subject Matter Experts).
- Monitor and escalate capacity shortage or access.
- Legal & process adherence and compliance.
- Resource tool build, compliance and adoption.
Skills & Certifications:
- 4+ years Resource Management or Business Operational Skills in a multi-national environment.
- Able to use or learn quickly system tools such as Smart sheet, Oracle, SAP etc.
- Bachelor???s Degree or equivalent.
- Ability and willingness to understand ??technologies on a high level.
- Personality: ability to communicate with various profile types, being proactive, good in negotiation.
- Languages: perfect command of English (oral and written forms). Other languages are an advantage.
- Medical care.
- Multi Sport card.