- Provide support to customers using Cloud Platform products, solutions and APIs, including Big Data and related services .
- Provide technical assistance and support as part of a global 24×7-support organization .
- Work closely with engineers and product managers to improve the product and make our customers successful .
- Change requests and incident ticket handling for the remaining Infrastructure Teams –
- Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management .
- Provide technical and developer support to customers using Cloud Platform products, solutions and APIs .
- Follow notification and escalation procedures .
- Follow standards for communications with business involving operational issues.
- Identify and document product bugs and feature requests and work with internal support teams as well as customers to implement effective solutions .
- Work closely with internal support teams to improve cloud products at a senior level .
- 2+ years of experience involved with projects where big amounts of data processing are imperative .
- Experience working with at least one Big Data technology (Hadoop, MapReduce, HDFS???) .
- Knowledge on NoSQL databases and big data querying tools like Pig, Hive, Impala .
- Good understanding on distributed computing principles .
- Proficient in at least one programming language (Java, Python) .
- Experience troubleshooting and solving complex technical problems .
- Familiarity with web protocols (HTTP, TLS/SSL etc.) .
- Upper-Intermediate/Advanced English level (B2/C1) .
- Understanding of cloud environments .
WE ??OFFER :
- Language classes (English and Polish) .
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification .
- Career development center, mentoring system .
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment .
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects .
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow.
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.).
- Snacks in the office.
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program.
- Sponsored corporate events and integration activities.
- Work in one of the most modern offices in the very center of Krakow (wellness areas, table tennis, game rooms, massage chairs and many others).