- You???ll be working in joint multi-functional teams consisting of clinical and therapeutic experts, data scientists and Machine learning researchers.
- These teams are driving innovation for our client business, requiring entrepreneurial and independent thinking to build advanced data analytics and ML capabilities.
- You???ll be leveraging Big Data technologies such as Spark and Hadoop. You???ll be working with data, storing it, doing batch or real-time processing and exposing it as an
- API or other forms for our Data Science and ML Engineering teams use.
- At least 3 years of experience with Cloudera Hadoop ecosystem including tools like YARN,
- Hive, Impala, HDFS including some knowledge about Hadoop clusters architecture .
- Advanced knowledge of Scala (at least 2 recent years) supported by 5+ years of programming experience using functional and object-oriented paradigms .
- Advanced knowledge about Spark supported by 2+ years of experience with at least one year with Spark 2.x .
- At least some familiarity with Python (PySpark)?? .
- Proficiency with relational databases and more than one dialect of SQL .
- Experience with more than one non-relational databases like MongoDB and Redis .
- Strong unit testing and debugging skills .
- Good understanding of code versioning tools such as Git and Linux proficiency.
- Experience in Scrum best practices .
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) .
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with Apache Flink and/or Beam .
- Experience with containerization tools such as Docker, Kubernetes .
- Experience with workflow managers like Airflow .
- Proficient understanding of designing microservices based applications .
- Experience in putting machine learning models into production .
WE OFFER :
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.) .
- Language classes (English and Polish) .
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification .
- Career development center .
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment .
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects .
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Wroclaw .
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.) .
- Fruits on a weekly basis .
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program .