Assistant G2C Advisor (Goal to Commission)
Contract/ B2B is also possible
- Support the G2C Advisors in terms of manages end to end commissions related needs for geos; “health” of geos – Goaling, commission case resolution, push and pull analytical support.
- Support implementation of approved programs
- Analyze and provide commentary on plan performance
- Monitor and ensure compliance with compensation policy
- Conduct investigations on commission issues
- Monthly Reconciliation Review – the report, add approvals if necessary.
- Audit findings following up
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0-2+ years of experience (negotiable, fresh grads are also welcome) in a sales finance or sales operations role.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Good command of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Ability to work within a team environment at all levels.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrated excellence in academic, professional and/or personal endeavors.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Allianz Medical Care
- MultiSports Card
- Regular Luncheons & Happy Hours
- Christmas gifts, Vouchers & Celebrations
- Free online training course of your choice from Cognixia – A Collabera Learning
- Company: https://www.cognixia.com/all-courses
- LIVE WEBINARS from Cognixia
- AN EVENT OF YOUR CHOICE – Up to 500 PLN ( for tenure period > 3 months) and Up to 1500 PLN ( for tenure period > 12 months)