Responsibilities / Project Details:
- Proactive collaboration in the project team to help develop the product using your experience to help guide the team through the whole development lifecycle
Hands on with planning, estimating, contributing to the architecture, coding, development
- Refactoring and continuous improvements of the code bases is vital.
Focus on SW quality and delivering quality throughout the whole process
Ensuring that technical decisions and information is communicated thorough the global team
- Taking responsibility of releases and contributing to the ongoing support of the live apps.
Keen to collaborate with others, and you’ll give thought about how software fits into the bigger picture
- Hands on experience on using Kotlin to develop Android Apps
- Experience as a technical expert on the Android platform and competency with industry standard libraries
- Should have a good eye for design, should be able to implement latest Material Design components and animations
- Have experience in Dagger2, Rxjava2, Retrofit2, familiar with third party lib integration
- Very good with UI and Core Architectural Design patterns
- Experience with source code versioning tools, specifically Github
- Deep experience working on a team of Android engineers building and maintaining large scale apps, or apps that you have built personally
We offer a competitive salary, learning and developing programs and also provide a wide range of benefits like employee discount for our products, private medical care, Multi sport cards, discount for lunches, attractive location with brand new offices and many more!.Location City: