Your Duties :
- Preview new technology before and others learn how to make the best from it
- Visit customers to train them and share industry and development expertise
- Build strong customer relations and ensure delivery.
- Gain access to expertise and support from Microsoft’s consulting practice and product groups
- Analyze problems, Maintain, extend accreditations and certifications, supporting technical team readiness.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills;??ability to develop strategic customer relations, gain trust and respect for Microsoft Premier.??Engineers must also have strong technics, presentation and training skills
Your Experience and Skills :
- Experience in designing and implementing Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- Experience in integrated on-facilities Active Directory with Azure AD (using eg Azure AD, Active Directory Federation Services)
- Envision and deploy modern identity solutions (eg Azure AD MFA, Azure AD Conditional Access, Azure AD Privileged Identity Management, Azure AD B2B, Azure AD Application Proxy)
- Knowledge related to Microsoft security recommendations (eg Securing Privileged Access, Credential Theft Mitigations)
- Basic understanding of Azure Security Services (eg Azure Advanced Protection Threat,
- Azure Information Protection, Azure Security Center, Azure Log Analytics)
- Knowledge of common attack vectors and tools (eg Pass the Hash, Golden Ticket, ransomware)